April and May Events @ The Village Greene
The Village in Historic Smithville plays host to a number of different events and activities throughout the year, especially during the warmer months. Here are some noteworthy days to visit in April and May!
- Sat April 20 - Easter Bunny Breakfast (This event is not free.)
- Sun April 21 - Easter Parade
- Sat & Sun April 27 & 28 - Renaissance Faire
- Sat May 4 - British Car Show (rain date May 5) - Drum Circle (rain date May 5)
- Fri May 10 - Car Cruise
- Sat May 11 - Children's Festival
- Sat & Sun May 18 & 19 - Mayfest
- Fri May 24 - Car Cruise
As a reminder, Smithville is generally pet friendly, but some shoppes, especially those selling food items, cannot allow pets inside and will politely ask you to leave. Seasonal outdoor events such as the Easter Parade, Renaissance Faire, and May Fest are always welcoming to well-behaved, properly restrained pets. Paw Dazzle is pet friendly all the time!